We ventured to New York for an amazing wedding of two very amazing people. It was a fantastic weekend.
Grimaldi's (Best Pizza)
This guy was my favorite. He was in charge of seating people and monitoring the line outside.

At the Flat Iron Lounge to celebrate with the wedding couple.. Jordyn Buchanan and Laura Schoe Grosshans the night before their nuptuals..

The ceremony and reception were held at Per Se. As Dave kept saying through the day, "Are you serious?" It was unreal.
The Ceremony..

Lara, Kindie, Marisa, KereAna, & me.

Two of the bridesmaids sang this cute song during the ceremony..
I can't even begin to describe how amazing the food was. I considered posting a picture of each dish, but decided that I would just include my favorite course (number 6 of 7).
The Beef.
The new and improved Buchanan Family.
Central Park

Other highlights included..attempting to see the Yankees at the ticker tape parade (it was pretty much just "people watching people" since it was so crazy & crowded), Riding the subway to Brooklyn on accident (ooops..my bad), our night out at Cafe Madrid & Naked Lunch after the wedding, the MET, the Natural History Museum (I had never been there - if you haven't either, I highly recommend it), Sick/Shady dinner in China Town, Puerto Rican lunch, and Dunkin Donuts.
No comments:
Post a Comment